La Pomponnée began helping brides and their bridal parties look gorgeous in 1989…before the actual salon was even built. We continuously train to bring our brides the most beautiful looks in hair and makeup…from trendy to classic. We’ve worked backstage at Fashion Week and Bridal Fashion Week in NYC. We’ve done hair and makeup for fashion photographers all over Pittsburgh, and understand the need for perfection.
We offer our services onsite for parties up to 6- or at the either salon location for any size party. We have a bridal suite at our Mt. Lebanon salon, where bridal parties are welcome to bring beverages and snacks.
Following the initial, complimentary consultation, we will schedule the trial run as well as reserve your wedding day appointments. We will also assist the bride in coordinating all of her beauty appointments before the wedding. To set up appointments for your wedding needs, please call the Mt. Lebanon salon at 412-563-3990, and ask for our Bridal Coordinator.
Services in-house or on-site are priced as follows:
For the Bride’s and Bridal Party’s Convenience
- Wear a button down top or robe.
- Unless you are requesting a blowout, please have hair freshly shampooed and dry, with no product added.
- Please feel free to bring pictures to communicate your ideas. We are happy to recreate, as well as custom design a bridal look for you and your party. Bridesmaids are also encouraged to bring photos of hair and makeup looks they like.
- A gallery of our work can be found on INSTAGRAM @lapomponnee
- We are also on the Knot. www.theknot.com We appreciate your review!
- *Our gift- Each bride receives a touch up kit that includes pressed powder and the lip color they use, a travel shampoo and conditioner for their honeymoon.
- Final payment for all services is due at least one week prior to their wedding day. If you wish to tip the service provide, we ask you do so in cash only the day of the wedding.
Bridal Gallery Portfolio
We love all our brides and bridesmaids and try to show off the artistry we create for them. We use the hashtag #lapomponneebride when posting on Instagram and we invite all our bridal parties to do the same! We hope you find inspiration in our gallery.
We’re proud to be a member of Burgh Brides!